Monday, April 20, 2009

Obama Sells Books

I was just an ass scratchin' little kid when I first heard this and I don't think it meant much to me back then... I was more interested in shootin' the shit out of my friends with my pointer finger and thumb than paying attention to the themes of School House Rock... but thanks to my sister for reminding me of this little ditty and it is now my responsibility to shout it out to the asshole politicians who could care less about the document on which our nation was created.



Today, as we celebrate Patriots Day in Massachusetts by stuffing laurel wreaths on the heads of anorexic Kenyans, I am left watching news clips showing our president apologize for how Americans have been acting as he reaches out with his purple fukkin lips to kiss the collective asses of foreign leaders who would just as well see the United States become the 8th ocean of the world. Why does he need to stand there with Hugo Chavez (Spanish for "Thanks for the oil money America, but fuck you anyway") while that asshole gives him a copy of his own book - a book, by the way, that is about the centuries of alleged evildoings of the United States upon Latin America. Accepting that book with a handshake and a smile has resulted in skyrocketing sales for Chavez. All the while, Chavez has used Obama like a fool for his own financial gain. All the liberals will say that we need to start mending relationships with foreign leaders around the world... bullshit!!! Why do we need to mend relationships with dictators whose lifelong agenda has been for the decimation of our country? Iran is building nuclear weapons, North Korea launching missiles, Cuba failing to release any political prisoners... they are all laughing at us - thumbing their dirty little noses in our direction while our leader is shaking hands, posing for cameras and taking his new puppy for walks. So what's the answer? Kiss their asses and don't forget to put the sugar on top when you beg pretty please!!!

Lawdy lawdy lawdy... please help us.

1 comment:

  1. you should publish your writings...you are very good

    ReplyDelete