Friday, September 10, 2010

Spies Like This? I Surrender!

The Russian spy is in the news again and I gotta tell you....  I cannot believe this vodka babe didn't end up with a key to the fahkin Pentagon, fahchristsake!  Her spy name is Anna Chapman, but I prefer to call her Irina - sounds way hotter than Anna.  Can you imagine if she was working here during the Clinton administration?  With that ass, ol' Billy would have given her every defense file in DC.  Seriously, I don't care what higher office a guy holds, we are all suckers for a smoking caboose and a good rack. 

Irina:  "Mr. President, I am good intern and promise I no spy.  Show me nuclear defense plans and I show you my fantastic Russian breasts."
Clinton:  "You betcha!  I love Russian breasts.  Will you hold my cigar?"

Had Gorbachev had access to this minx when he was in power, he'd still be standing on top of his wall with that wine stain on his head and Ronnie Reagan's famous speech in East Germany would have been more like this:  "Mr. Gorbachev, I don't give a furry hat about your silly wall.  Please let me motorboat Anna just one more time."

Dear Irina,

Would you please come spy on me?  I know stuff.

Sincerely,
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment