Friday, February 27, 2015

Fukkit Friday: How Do You Steal A Friggin' House?

Two stories I just saw on the news this morning had me thinking... it must be Friday.  Two llamas running amok through traffic in Sun City, Arizona were caught on camera from above by a sky news chopper.  Seriously??  Motorists and police chasing the beasts in circles made for high comedy.  The only thing that would have made this story better would have been if the llamas stopped occasionally to turn around and spit on the people chasing them.

Oh, better yet, in Klamath Falls, Oregon, police were investigating a stolen house.  Ya read that right.  A 1200 square foot log cabin was stolen from Nine Mile Road in Klamath Falls.  It took police three days to find it... A HALF MILE AWAY.  Two things...  first, if you can steal a gawdam house, you belong in the Robbery Hall of Fame.  Second, what kind of doofuses are in the Klamath Falls Police Department??  The friggin' cabin was just a half mile away.  That's comparative to someone moving the remote from one side of the couch to the other and it takes you three days to find it.  Hmmmm, maybe I can work for the KFPD!

Not to mention, the story about the dress that looks white and gold to some people and blue and black to other people.  I shit you not..  this is on the fukkin' news!  I think I'm calling the I-Team and telling them about the deep snow in my back yard.

Couple of items here to kick your ass into the weekend.  It's gonna be March on Sunday.  That means Irish music, warmer temps and bigger smiles.  Some Toby Keith singin' about payday, Johnny Cash givin' Fuck Off Friday some style and nakey Kate Upton.  I love the weekends!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment